Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Weekly Wrap Up


This week's weekly wrap-up is actually for several weeks. I have been crafting and reading but have not had the energy really to do more. But I am trying to get back on track and start living my word (Carpe Diem!)


ATCs


I have finished a number of ATCs for swaps. These offer challenges in small doses. I am creating but am not overwhelmed. The bonus is that I get some beautiful artwork in return.
 




 

Mixed media mandalas



I am working on others as well for a swap that involved asking others to create a card for my 60th. I received so many lovely cards. I still have a few to make in return but here are a few samples of some I have created for these special artists.
 

To create is a blessing. Art has been a saviour many times in my life, none more so than lately. It has helped me to get back on track, to push through the shadows of pain and the blues. It feels good to be back.

3 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

So much wonderful art here today! Wow!

Gwen said...

I agree with Carolyn, there is so much graet stuff to see.
Glad that you are able to pick yourself up:)Art does have its uses.
xxx

Stephanie said...

Wow! I have to start doing ATC's again. You have inspired me!!