Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



Sunday Weekly Wrap-up (finally!)

Fall is definitely here. I love the colours - the trees seem much brighter this year.
It has been a few weeks since I blogged, although I have been visiting a few favourite bloggers.
I need to get back to routines though - I really missed taking part in challenges and hearing from people.
I have been creating - creating ATCs for ATCSforall has been a blessing. I have needed an outlet, and here are a few of the cards I have created over the past month.


 Haunted Houses









Peanuts



Watercolour Landscapes




I have been photographing as well. Here are a few of my favourites -

 from our garden.





and of course, skies.









So. I'm back, once again.

2 comments:

Linda B said...

Wow-you've done a lot, Beverley! I love the Halloween cards & the watercolors are exquisite. So much creativity here. Have a great week!

E Makes Art said...

Wow! Look at all those Atc's!! Fantastic!! And your photos are so pretty! That tree.. wow! And I especially love the picture of the first sky... incredibly beautiful!!

xoEsther