Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-up



This past week has been another week of longer times to create. Friday was a bonus day as schools were closed because of the "monster" storm. I am so glad I did not have to drive my usual 30 min. on snow-covered roads.
I completed a challenge for Collage Obsession (see my post here)  as well as the following:

Gelli Prints
I can't get enough of creating with the gelli plate. I have tried different stencils and found objects. I now use these papers for most of my backgrounds.



Carolyn Dube has an excellent tutorial and fun gelli plate parties to take part in. \be sure to visit here for more information.

ATCs
I finished off  3 sets of ATCs:



Photo cards for a PAT

Bird Postage stamp swap




Joy cards
I created a few more cards for my "word of the year" JOY:






I am also continuing a project I started awhile ago - action cards. I had originally made them fairly large, but as I have so many old business cards, I thought I would crate them in the joy card size.






Photography
I couldn't resist getting out in the snow yesterday with my camera . That snow was beautiful.

Footprints in the snow:

Looking across the street at all the piles of snow  - including our plowed in driveway



Gung Hey Fat Chow and happy Valentine's Day! 

 Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

You've been creating so many beautiful things! I love the "London Calling" swap! How fun!
Karen

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! lots of creativity here ~ lovely creations ~ filled with color and love the wintry photos ~

Carol of (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Bev girl I love that my "name" is your word for the year ! haha
hey these are great shots and wow on those cards! VERY pretty!
Is is windy over at your place because it is here .. eekkk!
Will Spring think of coming back to Ontario or will we shift right into summer yet again! LOL
Joy : )
Happy all holidays to you !