Tuesday, March 29, 2016

ABC Wednesday - L and WOYWW


 L gets centre stage this week at ABC Wednesday.

L is for lines - needed when trying to write in a straight line!

Here is the stamp I carved of 3 lines, along with the tag I created.



Check here to see what others did for L challenge.



WOYWW
Each week we are encouraged to share our work spaces and what we are working on for WOYWW - the weekly challenge hosted by Julia Dunnit at "STamping Ground".

Once again I used the dining room table to carve my latest stamp. I figured lines would come in handy for my journal.


This was actually a wee bit of a challenge to carve as I was a bit unsteady trying to carve a straight line. You'll notice the lines are of uneven thickness. But I actually like them - definitely folksy.

9 comments:

ellen b said...

I always enjoy seeing what the ABCers come up with for each letter. Lines is good...

MelodyK said...

Nice choice for L... still quit some work to do before we reach the Z ;-)

Have a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (ABC-W-team)

glitterandglue said...

Well done, Bev. I actually like the lines as well. Not regimented, yet good for following.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #21

Sharon said...

Another great stamp. You're right - it looks very folksy.

Have a great week
Sharon K #42

ToadilyDiane said...

I always look forward to see what cool stamp you have made. Lines can be used for so much!
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #34

buterfliecrafter said...

It gives the stamp an unique look, that's handmade for you. Happy WOYWW Vicky#8

Roger Owen Green said...

another clever design

ROG, ABCW

Diana Taylor said...

That's beautifully carved - I've recently been trying to carve some plants and the stems have driven me crazy - they are all over the place, so I know how hard it is to do a thin straight and even line - you deserve a gold star for those! They'll be really useful for journaling.
Have a great week,
Diana #24

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab desk and I love the carved stamp. Take care Zo xx 41