Monday, October 17, 2016

ABC Wednesday - O and WOYWW


This week at ABC Wednesday, O is the letter of focus.

O is for - octopus on orange - all with used stamps.



Be sure to check here to see what people from around the world did for O.




WOYWW

Each week, Julia Dunnit of "Stamping Ground", encourages us all to share our work spaces and what we are working on.

Here once again is my dining room table:
-first with the tag I created above


-and the aftermath of creating my journal page for today's word (study) for the 31 Days of Writing challenge.
- just with watercolour (I ended up with Hallowe'en colours - just played with the paint)



after gluing on the quote



Here is the journal page completed.


8 comments:

MelodyK said...

lovely choice... not something I would have thought off
Have a wonderful ABC-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/19-o/

Sharon said...

Like the journal page. The colours are interesting. The tag looks wonderful. I like how you used old stamps.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #34

Powell River Books said...

A very apt quote in light of the most recent US presidential debate. - Margy

CraftyHope said...

Both your tag and the journal page are great. I especially admire how simple you kept the journal page. I'm constantly overthinking and overworking mine. Thanks for the reminder.
Hope #45

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great journal page, just works so well. Happy belated woyww,
Angela x 17

Heather said...

Your tag and journal are wonderful! Great colors and visual textures... :) Sorry I'm so late! Have a great week! Heather (waywardgypsy) #51?

SusanLotus said...

I love the idea of making a tag with all the stamps
from letters we crafters often receive. :) Great tag!

Happy creative week!
Late visiting,
SusanLotus nr 32, WOYWW.

Roger Owen Green said...

A nice orange motif!

ROG, ABCW