Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Photo Share


Typical shot of the trees around - with the rain and wind lately, most of the trees have lost their leaves. I actually caught the cardinal as well.

Time to share a few photos from the week for my Sunday Photo Share


Shadow Shot Sunday

The shadows this week are so different - from fine lines to blotches to lacy.






Check here to see what shadows others from around the world captured.


Sky Watch Friday


Some days this week the clouds were o lovely.



Check here for wonderful skies from around the world.


Floral Friday Flowers

Well, this was a pretty dry week for flowers.My gardens are bare of them. I was missing some for my dining room table so I bought these lovely flowers.

.

Check here to see beautiful flowers from around the world.

2 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The poor cardinal seems so forlorn in that barren tree!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Just as well there the cyclamens in pots when the garden is wintering, Beverley...
Thank you for taking part in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.