Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WOYWW and Challenges



It is time once again for the weekly WOYWW - which Julia Dunnit hosts at "Stamping Ground"- and where we share our workspaces and what we are working on.

Today I was busy with some art challenges and by the time I was done my dining room table was a MESS!



Here are the 3 items I created for 3 challenges (with their theme):

Art Journal Journey - "50 Shades of Red"

I enjoy creating tags and when I found this copy of my Mom on her wedding day, I knew I wanted to create a card for her.

 Try It on Tuesday - "Let's Get Messy"


Creating the background involved some very messy printing and painting and even using fingers. A lot of fun.


Go Tag Thursday - "Wheels/Cogs"



4 comments:

Margik said...

A post with fantastic projets!
Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, your messy piece is fabulous!
Mar x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great projects on the go this week, love them. Have a great weekend too and happy belated woyww, Angela x 17

zandra said...

Fingers are the must kind of tools ;o) Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Sandra Wright. said...

Fab tag with a great quote..
Thank you so much for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday..x