Wednesday, May 2, 2018

WOYWW



I've been absent from WOYWW for a while but with May and new challenges, I knew I needed to return

WOYWW is the weekly meme hosted by Julia Dunnit at "Stamping Ground" - where we are all encouraged to share what we are working on and the state of our work spaces.

I have started the Miniature May challenge - creating small pieces of art  (less than 5x5). I am creating 5x5 mini collages.

Yesterday I created this one:


Here's today's collage:



Once I finished the collage, here's what my dining room table looked like:






2 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Bev, glad to see you back with us. Great collages; I particularly love the collection of flowers. Have a good week. Sarah #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, just catching up on the desks I missed last week. Pleased to see you back. Happy belated WOYWW, Angela x18x